What claims is it making?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
A magazine subscription for dog owners
- Providing you with an issue containing a pet shop with the latest, coolest, and most unique pet items
- Showing you things to do to have a more well-behavied companion
- Helping make you and your dog happier, and strengthen your bond
- Giving you tips and tricks on dog health, grooming, and more
- Helping you embrace the feeling of pet ownership
Is anyone actually buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. A Dog’s Best Friend scores 74.53/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsBy now you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve examined the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://bestdogmag.com/cb/, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product is USD9.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: bestdogmag.com you’ll also be taken through to bestdogmag.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. This time though, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)